CHICKEN TERIYAKI CRÊPES
(Makes six 12″ Original Style or Buckwheat crepes)
Ingredients For Marinade:
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
Ingredients For Teriyaki:
- 1 pound boneless chicken cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium sliced green or red pepper
- 2 cups of peas
- 1 can drained water chestnuts
- 2 cups carrots
- Whisk together first four ingredients into a sauce. (No corn starch)
- Use 1/3 of the sauce to marinade the chicken for 1 hour.
- Add corn starch to remaining 2/3 of sauce and cook until thick.
- Cook the marinade chicken in a non-stick fry pan or wok.
- Add vegetables and cook for five minutes.
- Drain off water from vegetables.
- Stir in sauce.
- Place two to three tablespoons of filling on each crêpe and roll or fold as desired.