Shredded Beef Paprika Crêpes
(Makes six 12″ Original Style or Buckwheat crepes)
- 1 to 1.5 pounds of boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 to 2 medium onions
- 1.5 cups of ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- Place beef in crock pot and add onions that have been quartered and sliced.
- Mix together the ketchup, brown sugar, maple syrup, and paprika.
- Pour mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
- Spoon sauce over meat to keep it moist.
- Use two forks to shred the meat.
- Stir before serving.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.